Nauta Capital is a pan-European venture capital firm with more than €300+ million under management and a portfolio of over 40 companies. We’re passionate about backing ambitious companies that share our vision to create global disruptors, in large spaces, where technology has had limited impact.
We have teams in Barcelona, London, and Munich, and we invest in early-stage software companies with a single global thesis. We have backed technology disruptors such as Brandwatch, Scytl, Privalia, Social Point and GetApp among others.
We are looking for an Investment Analyst Intern to join our London team starting January 2019 for a period of 6 months. From day one, we offer high and direct exposure to the attractive and challenging tasks of venture capital. You will be involved in all the relevant aspects of investment management work. Furthermore, working for Nauta Capital will provide you with the unique opportunity to gain in-depth insight into innovative, young, and successful companies.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s program at a top tier University – business administration, economics, engineering (e.g. computer science) or other STEM disciplines
- Experience in either venture capital, entrepreneurship/startups, technology industry, consulting, or investment banking
- Solid understanding of, and passion for, technology and software; relevant knowledge in for example product management, online marketing or software development a plus
- A curious mind with distinctive and proven analytical abilities and good organisational skills
- Capability to work self dependently and proactively with great attention to detail
- Fluent English, additional languages a plus
We’d love to work with you in
- Assisting with general day-to-day dealflow management
- Sourcing new early stage investments with a particular focus on outbound initiatives
- Developing presentation materials for the investment committee. (This includes developing and refining presentation themes, data gathering and synthesis, and constructing professional presentation materials.)
- Assisting with due diligence process
If this sounds interesting to you, email your CV and a short sentence answering ‘why you want to work in VC’ to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org