Nauta Capital is a pan-European venture capital firm with more than €500 million under management and a portfolio of over 50 companies. We’re passionate about backing ambitious companies that share our vision to create global disruptors in large spaces, where technology has had a limited impact.
We have teams in London, Barcelona, and Berlin, and we invest in early-stage software companies with a single global thesis. We have backed technology disruptors such as Onna, Brandwatch, holded, Zephr, and zenloop amongst others.
We are looking for an Investment Analyst Intern (full time) to join our London team starting July 2021 for a period of 6 months.
From day one, we offer high and direct exposure to the attractive and challenging tasks of venture capital. You will be involved in all the relevant aspects of investment management work. Furthermore, working for Nauta Capital will provide you with the unique opportunity to gain in-depth insights into innovative, young, and high growth companies.
The role involves working across all aspects of the VC investment life-cycle and gives you full exposure and hands-on experience related to being a future VC Investor yourself.
- Sourcing and screening new early-stage investments and meetings with founding teams
- Assisting with general management of day-to-day deal flow and due diligence process
- Researching particular software sectors and industries
- Helping outstanding entrepreneurs on their path to success
- Generating great returns for the entrepreneurs, our co-Investors, and our LPs
- Currently studying for or recently graduated from a Bachelor’s/ Master’s/MBA program with a preference for those with a STEM background, but other subjects are encouraged to apply as well
- Experience in either venture capital, entrepreneurship/start-ups, technology industry, consulting, or investment banking
- Solid understanding of, and passion for, (nascent) technology and software
- A curious mind and self-starter with distinctive and proven analytical abilities and good organisational skills
- Capability to work self dependently and proactively with great attention to detail
- Fluent English required; additional European languages are a bonus
- Application due date: 6pm on 27th April 2021
- Location: London, England
- Start date: Mid-July 2021
- Internship duration: 6 months, full-time
- Candidate must have UK working rights
- Candidates must be free to work full time (9-6pm Mon-Fri) for the duration of the internship
- Salary: Competitive
How to apply:
Send your CV and Answer to the following question (instead of a formal cover letter). Keep it to sub 300 words:
- ‘Name one European start-up you like, and why they are worth investing in’
If interested, please apply here.