Manta Ray is an early stage technology venture capital fund being built out of Kulczyk Investment, a large European family office. We focus on early stage technology investments across a wide range of sectors including education, healthcare, transport, food, agriculture, and industrials.
We value putting our entrepreneurs first. We operate off of transparency, data, integrity, hustle, kindness, and a desire to be best in class, whilst still having fun.
Research Analyst Role Responsibilities:
• Analyse investment opportunities and support investment team on investment due diligence; conduct market research, analyse financial reports and dive into the competitive landscape.
• Develop technical skills on Bloomberg and other market data service providers.
• Develop relationships with equity analysts by working on research projects, analysing industry trends, and synthesising macro issues relevant to investment decisions.
• Prepare and contribute to investment memos and quarterly strategy reviews.
• Undergraduate degree from a top university and 2-3 years of experience as a market researcher, investment bank equities analyst or strategy consultant.
• Demonstrates academic achievement, intellectual curiosity, sound judgment, attention to detail and analytical skills in areas of high complexity.
• An ability to work autonomously and run in the right direction given a lot of rope.
• An interest in startups, entrepreneurship, investments and financial analysis; a passion for research.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivation, a proactive action-oriented approach and a strong work ethic.
• A good sense of humour and desire to get ‘stuck in’.
• Competitive Salary
• Entrepreneurial atmosphere with exposure to venture capital
• Working closely with the senior investment team
• Company benefits (Medical, Gym etc.)
• Central London office in vibrant location
In your application, please include 3 companies Manta Ray should be looking at, given our sector focus. We look forward to hearing from you!
If interested, please apply here.