DN Capital is one of Europe’s most successful Venture Capital funds, having backed businesses such as Auto1, Shazam, Hometogo and Remitly. We invest in early stage businesses across Europe and the United States, with a focus on Marketplaces, FinTech, Digital Health, Consumer and Software.
Our work environment is fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and fun. We’re looking for a highly independent and motivated individual to join the DN deals team in our London office as an Analyst or as an Associate, covering the UK market as well as 1-2 of our sector verticals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build relationships with entrepreneurs and co-investors in the UK and other EU markets
- Systematically and proactively identify potential investment opportunities
- Drive our thinking in technologies that you believe have the potential to disrupt
- Track and push forward the deal flow generated by our team
- Drive due diligence processes and critically evaluate management teams, market opportunities, as well as technical and financial aspects of investment opportunities
- Analyze complex capital structures, value startups, build financial models to forecast investment returns, and compile and present investment memos to the investment committee
- Support deal execution including oversight of legal matters
- Support the senior team with their board governance tasks and help monitor operating milestones in the investment portfolio as well as performance vs. expectations
- Identify and facilitate partnership opportunities between portfolio companies
- Support portfolio companies in strategic and operating matters on an ad-hoc basis
- Passion for and strong knowledge of technology and startups
- Excellent academic record
- Previous internship or work experience in the fields of M&A, Strategy Consulting or Entrepreneurship are strongly preferred
- Availablity for a start in June 2019 or earlier strongly preferred
- Analytical, humble and pragmatic person with a can-do attitude
- Languages: Fluency in English required, fluency in Nordic languages is a plus
We look forward to receiving your application!
If interested, please apply here.