Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as our Senior Director – Innovation and Strategic Partnerships Venture Lead, Europe, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
Lead investment deal execution for the European venture team. This role will involve close collaboration with our global Venture group, executive sponsors and partnership leads to shape strategically important investments.
Key Workputs And Accountabilities
- Deal assessment: Support the formation business cases for a venture investments, including company valuation, strategic value, key risks, etc.
- Deal execution: Establishing and negotiating key terms, for venture related investment instruments: straight equity, warrants, options, etc.
- Relationship building: Building strong relationships with emerging businesses that can deliver strategic value to Visa and other actors within the ecosystem such as VCs, Accelerators, Incubators, Patent lawyers, etc.
- Deal flow support: Develop Visa sector investment hypothesis; conduct opportunity filtering.
- Educated to degree, preferably MBA, level
- Experienced venture investor either within a large corporate or venture capital company
- Exception deal structure and execution
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
- Exception communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to partner for success
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Pragmatic and resilient within an ability to engage, manage and motivate executive deal sponsorship
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
If interested, please apply here.