Giant Ventures is a multi-stage venture capital firm that invests in purpose driven founders solving the world’s biggest challenges. We champion technology founders building generation-defining companies and those creating a more sustainable, equitable and resilient planet.
Giant team members all possess insatiable curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit. We are a tight-knit, highly motivated team and are looking for self-directed individuals who thrive in the pursuit of excellence and are comfortable with ambiguity. We believe diversity of thought underpins successful investing, which means everyone has a voice. This role offers significant growth, learning and development opportunities, as well as exposure to world-class founders, institutions, and leaders of companies such as Goldman, BP and McKinsey.
Giant Ventures is seeking a full time Senior Associate to identify and evaluate venture investment opportunities and develop Giant’s impact reporting frameworks. The investing role will primarily include the following activities, from seed to growth stage investing:
- Identify and diligence start-ups for investment
- Run elements of the investment process including founder meetings, memo creation, and deal execution
- Develop relationships with/support founders and high-potential individuals
- Represent Giant’s brand to both entrepreneurs and other investors
- Spearhead Giant’s impact reporting, creating frameworks and case studies
Successful applicants will be knowledgeable in the following domains:
- High-growth start-ups – as demonstrated by operational experience at high-growth start-ups, time spent investing as an angel or VC, or founding a start-up
- Investment processes and finance – as demonstrated by time spent in finance, consulting, an MBA from a top-tier program, or fundraising experience
- Industry research – as demonstrated by prior work with industry analysis: written industry theses, market maps, pitch decks, etc.
- VC Networks – as demonstrated by relationships with investors, companies, or founders
- Communication – strong written and oral skills and ability to work well as part of a team
- Competitive salary and pension scheme, with an opportunity to join the long-term (carried interest) incentive plan after 12 months
- Opportunities for International travel
- 25 days annual leave plus local public holidays
- Flexible working – we value output over face time and you’re free to work however you work best
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy here https://docsend.com/view/maspgn4dr4uhygnw. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data.
If interested, please apply here.