- Identification of Startups with a strategic fit to TRUMPF via participation of startup competitions and worldwide networking events in Tel Aviv (Israel)
- Evaluation of Startups based on different assessment criteria like team, market, technology business model and – planning, financial KPI’s etc.
- Negotiation and closing of minority shareholding contracts
- Leading of the Due Diligence process for selected companies
- Representation of TRUMPF Venture in internal and external committees and boards
- Preparation and execution of de-investments
- Continuous improvement of TRUMPF Venture processes as well as search field adaption in close interaction with the TRUMPF business units in the connection with the TRUMPF strategy deployment.
- Technical background with an excellent degree in mechanical engineer, physics, engineering economics or an alike qualification combined with a multi-annual experience in business operations or consultancy in innovation management.
- Experience and extensive personal networks in Venture Capital and/or Business development
- Profound knowledge in digital tools (MS Office, Workflow, SAP, CRM tools like Sales force, etc.)
- Business fluent in English and at least one additional language in addition to basic knowledge in German
- Self-reliance and initiative as well as problem solution expertise.
- Mind for business processes, markets and customer value proposition / benefit
- Firm and convincing personality
If interested, please apply here.