Cherry Ventures is looking for high-caliber talent for a key position within our investment team in Berlin. Our fund is run by experienced entrepreneurs with the entrepreneur in mind. We invest in industry-defining tech companies. We are looking for a team player who is extremely driven, analytical and has a good sense of humor.
- Find, research and invest in the best early-stage companies and founders in Europe
- Autonomously support and conduct investment due diligence by analyzing data and tech stacks, leading market research, conducting customer diligence calls and authoring investment memos
- Facilitate and lead our internal discussions around investment decisions
- Bring in your functional or industry knowledge to help our portfolio companies thrive in any way possible and develop deep sector or thematic expertise
- Contribute to building a world-class early stage venture capital fund by taking on responsibility for various initiatives ranging from representing Cherry at high profile events to developing content or hosting meet-ups to building internal tools and infrastructure
- Strong analytical background, extremely well-versed in working with numbers and data
- Prior experience in a startup, as a founder or in a leading operational capacity
- Top-tier academic background and minimum 2-4 years high-profile professional experience, preferably 2 years of investing experience (venture, growth or PE)
- Solid technical understanding and strong intuition for tech products; any coding, product development or UX/UI skills are a big plus
- In-depth understanding of the European startup ecosystem and huge curiosity for early stage companies
- You live a couple years in the future and have a good sense for what’s happening next in the industry
- International and multicultural mindset/background
We want to know who you are and how you think. Please send your application including your CV or links to your online profile (LinkedIn) and your thoughts on these 2 questions:
1. What gives you a differentiated view of the world?
2. Which spaces are you excited about and what companies should we look at in that space?
If interested, please apply here.