We have a vacancy in our Corporate Development Team. As a VC Strategist you manage our investments in other companies in accordance with our strategy and together with Finance and the technical stakeholders are responsible for the entire investment project.
- Taxation and content of the CVC investment strategy process in close cooperation with the management, the finance department, the open innovation team and corporate development
- Development of the investment pipeline, evaluation and analysis of strategic investment targets
- Carrying out or accompanying investment projects from due diligence to the finalization of contracts
- Collaboration in the management of existing portfolio companies
- Leading and accompanying key strategic initiatives, workshops with senior management and senior management
- Management of the relevant interfaces to the AXA Group
- Analyzing and evaluating developments in the insurance market and technological environment and deriving the “so what” for AXA Switzerland
- At least 3 to 5 years experience in M & A or Corporate Venture Capital
- Experience in strategic consulting and / or insurance benefits
- Integre and resilient personality, open to new things and comfortable in a performance-oriented and demanding environment
- Ability to generate credibility in the team and in the various business areas with passion, passion and humor
- Teamplayer with strong communication skills and ability to connect at different hierarchical levels as well as confident German and English skills
- A healthy mix of strategic conceptual, analytical skills and maker qualities
- University degree (Master) in business administration, finance or IT
If interested, please apply here.