We are heal capital, one of Europe’s leading dedicated investment funds focused on technology-enabled healthcare and digital health, supporting entrepreneurs with funding, expertise, and direct access to the healthcare system.
We believe in the convergence of technology and healthcare posing an outstanding opportunity for founders and investors alike, and are deeply convinced of the overall impact.
Building on this conviction, we are looking for a passionate new colleague to join our growing team as Principal (m/f/d) playing a pivotal role within heal capital as leading European tech-enabled healthcare investor.
- Managing all stages of the venture investment evaluation and execution process. This includes valuation, due diligence, investment recommendations, and preparation of transaction documents and supporting materials
- Managing the sourcing and evaluation of new investment opportunities
- Creating and managing comprehensive financial models for individual companies as well as our portfolio
- Steering the investment opportunity pipeline, building communication and relationship with the most interesting companies
- Managing relationships with our portfolio companies, evaluating financial performance, tracking important development steps and supporting them with key milestones, fundraising, and other strategic steps
- Together with the team performing strategic planning, developing and evolving processes and systems for managing our pipeline and portfolio
- Recruiting, leading, mentoring and developing the team of associates, analysts and interns
- True team-player with a passion for Venture Capital, Technology and Healthcare
- Financial or Business Master’s Degree or MBA with a strong academic track record, ideally along with a Medical or Science Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Venture Capital, Private Equity and if possible in a Healthcare related field
- Fast thinker with strong quantitative capabilities and analytical skills
- Strong investment and commercial judgment with a dynamic entrepreneur mindset
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple projects in parallel
- Inspiring leader with solid team development skills and with excellent communication (Fluent in English. Fluent in German is a plus) and presentation skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A tremendous market opportunity combined with unique a set-up with the German private health insurances (PKVs) as investors and Heartbeat Labs and Flying Health, references in digital health, as partners
- Shape one of Europe’s leading dedicated investment funds for digital health right from the start
- Join an exciting environment leading a team in the very attractive and extremely promising field of Digital Health
- Work in a short innovative and dynamic team, part of an ecosystem offering many opportunities for personal and professional growth, and getting exposure to the top leaders in healthcare
- Competitive compensation package
If interested, please apply here.