VI Partners is the most experienced Venture Capital firm in Switzerland. Since 2002, our team has advised over 55 investments, deploying CHF 230m of own capital and syndicating close to CHF 2.5bn with other VC firms.
Based on our strong track record in selecting and fostering promising start-up companies, we recently raised a new fund which invests in outstanding Swiss and European Healthcare and Technology ventures.
We are now looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as technology investment manager at partner level. Our new colleague should complement our deal sourcing, deal selection and investment management capabilities in this sector. She/he will contribute to fundraising of the next generation funds.
Eligible candidates should fulfill the following requirements:
- Proven track record and earned reputation for authenticity, trust and integrity – the key elements of our culture.
- Mature personality with a proven track record in technology-based businesses and ambition to build a long-term career in the venture industry.
- Successful entrepreneurial and managerial experience, preferably as founder and/or leader of a technology-based venture company.
- Experienced investor and/or Board Member of technology start-up companies.
- Deep knowledge about trends in at least two of the following technology sectors: Software / SaaS, FinTech, blockchain, AI, machine learning, and IoT.
- Established network within technology start-up ecosystem in Europe.
- German, French and/or Italian language skills and a technical background (IT, engineering, physics) are desirable.
Ideally, the candidate has already collected experience as venture capitalist in the sector.
Interested candidates should apply using our web form. We will treat all submissions with absolute discretion.