Siegwerk Ventures is the company builder of the market leader in packaging ink. The cologne-based venture builder focuses on business models which will lead the packaging industry into the digital & Circular Economy age. Based on packaging , recycling & digital innovations we set up new ventures. You will play a central role in building these ventures from scratch. As Venture Development Manager you will lead activities for the strategic planning phase and the following founding of the new venture.
What will challenge you:
- Orchestrate our activities in a strategic planning phase and build up the business model, business case and operating model for new ventures
- Take a leading role in a newly established venture
- Define and hire the founding team and new team members to scale
- Collaborate with external experts (eg strategic or digital consultancies)
- Build & foster your internal network to base the new venture on Siegwerk’s strengths
- Base your planning work on customer insights and early prototypes
- Become an expert and reference person in your field within the Siegwerk Ventures team
- Communicate business model and progress clear and confident to the Siegwerk Board
What will make you successful:
- Bachelor or Master in business administration, engineering, chemistry or information technology
- At least 3 years of experience in strategy consulting or a leading position in a start-up
- Strong communication, project management & analytical skills
- Experience in venture building or start-up environment
- Entrepreneurial thinking and sound business judgment
- “Early adopter” – curiosity for emerging technologies, sustainability and packaging
- Strong German and English skills
What you can expect from us:
- Great development opportunities in a corporate venture building environment of a German “hidden champion”
- “Make it your own” – take responsibility and bring your own concept to life
- Attractive mix of strategic and operational work
- International team in a start-up atmosphere in the heart of Cologne / Ehrenstraße
- Be part of a success story from the beginning and make a visible impact in the sustainable packaging industry
- Benefit from the various expertise in the team and different venture maturity states
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours
Please use our online platform to apply for this position. Unsolicited job applications via mail or e-mail will not be accepted.
If you do have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Svenja Schomburg: 02241 304 8819 .
Why should you choose Siegwerk?
As a “Siegwerker” you will be part of a successful, global and ambitious company. Work in an industry with exciting growth prospects and become part of a closely networked team. Mutual support and good cooperation enable you to realize your potential at Siegwerk and achieve your career goals.
Siegwerk is a global player and at the same time a family company. Our strategy is designed for the long term. Investing in growth and creating a stable and supportive work environment give you room for your personal development.
Come to Siegwerk and benefit from the best of both worlds – a company that thinks like a global market leader but acts like a family.
If interested, please apply here.