We, the seed & speed GmbH in Berlin, are a successful venture capital investor. Our focus is on scalable investments with software-based business models (B2B / B2C) in the seed phase. Here we turn to founding teams in the DACH region, which consist of entrepreneurial personalities and in addition to the financial support, seek an active exchange with professionals.
If you already have some experience in early stage venture capital, maybe even startups, and want to make successful founders successful together with the experienced investment team of seed & speed and our network partners, we offer you an exciting challenge in a dynamic environment ,
As part of the further team expansion, we are looking for an Investment Associate (m / w / d) for our Berlin office as soon as possible.
• Identification of the best investment opportunities in the DACH area
• Analysis and evaluation of leads incl. Due diligence processes, feedback calls, assessment of sectors / sectors, founders interviews and review of financial models
• Management of the investment process (from due diligence to negotiations on the investment to the follow-up transactions)
• Use, maintenance and expansion of the national and international partner network
• Support to seed + speed portfolio companies in growth and portfolio management (including analysis of competitors and new market opportunities, participation in board meetings and business update calls)
You bring these qualifications with you
• Successfully completed business, scientific or technical studies (FH, Uni)
• Several years of experience as an analyst / associate or investment manager in the financing and development of early-stage startups or several years of experience in starting-up companies
• Sound understanding of technologies and business models
• Existing network in the start-up scene, etc. for deal sourcing and interest in expanding the network
• Resilient contacts with national and international investors for follow-up financing
• Entrepreneurial thinking and acting and a strong willingness to learn
• High degree of independence
• Strong service and team orientation
• Interest in technology and business models
• Negotiation skills with the ability to win others over to goals
• German and English business fluent
• Responsible cooperation as part of our dedicated team of experienced investment professionals in the heart of Berlin’s startup universe
• Performance-based compensation with basic, medium and long-term components
• Perspective to build up an investment portfolio managed by you and actively support you until your exit or follow-up financing
We look forward to receiving your application!
IF interested, please apply here.