How mobility will feel on rails, roads and airways tomorrow will be decided today at your workplace. No matter whether as a number juggler, organizational talent or analyst: with talent and passion you will be part of future-oriented mobility and logistics solutions and get to know us as a dynamic, widely networked employer. Now decide how millions of people will experience mobility tomorrow – and us as DB.
As soon as possible, we are looking for you as an investment manager to support you in setting up the corporate venturing unit of DB AG at Berlin Central Station.
- You are responsible for investment and sales transactions within the framework of eco-management systems
- You manage investments in the context of the eco-management system such as joint ventures and other partnering activities with comparable contractual regulations or obligations
- The establishment of VC networks to support the screening and scouting of investment opportunities in ecosystems is in your hands – with regard to the logistics ecosystem, you will carry out the screening and scouting in close cooperation with DB Schenker
- You present the investment opportunities and transaction structure to the Investment Committee
- You carry out commercial analyzes and supervise due diligence processes in cooperation with external service providers, negotiation, contract design and transaction execution are also part of your tasks
- You create market analyzes, company evaluations including method selection, financing models as well as support in the development of business plans
- In addition, you write term sheets, purchase and sale as well as joint venture contracts in cooperation with our legal department
- You oversee investments and participations that have already been made (participation portfolio) and track them during the performance review meeting with participants from the Group Executive Board
- You have successfully completed your economic and / or technical university or technical college degree with a bachelor, master or diploma; ideally you have several degrees or an MBA or a postgraduate degree in business administration
- You have already gained international experience in English-speaking countries, e.g. through studies, internships or professional experience
- You have been working in investment banking and corporate M&A for at least 2 years
- You are enthusiastic about digital business models and understand them in depth, you are experienced and experienced in negotiations
- Your knowledge of German and English is business fluent
- You shine with excellent analytical skills
- You convince with pronounced social competence and communication skills
- You are characterized by a high level of commitment and independent action
- You are a team player and not a “one man show”
If interested, please apply here.