Bmp Ventures AG is a venture capital company with offices in Berlin and Magdeburg. Since 1997, we have been investing in innovative companies from a wide variety of industries for our clients. With a track record of more than 250 participations, more than 100 exits and 20 IPOs, we are one of the most experienced venture capital investors in Germany.
Among other things, we currently manage the IBG funds of the state of Saxony-Anhalt with a fund volume of more than EUR 200 million, which invests across sectors in innovative companies. For this we are looking for two more
Junior Investment Manager / Investment Manager (m / w / x),
with experience in software / internet / mobile, cleantech and / or life science.
You are responsible for the acquisition of new and the management of existing affiliated companies. This includes in particular the following activities:
- Acquisition, evaluation and selection of new projects / technologies / participations
- Coordination and execution of due diligences
- Preparation of investment templates of the projects for the decision-making bodies
- Conducting contract negotiations and exercising shareholder rights
- Active operational support to the portfolio companies in finding a strategy, business development and finding suitable investors or strategic partners
- Maintenance and development of relevant networks to cooperation partners, co-investors
- Participation in relevant events
- Preparation and structuring of the exit phase
After a successful engineering or economics degree, you have already gained experience working for a venture capital firm or in general finance, business development of a technology company or as a founder of a VC funded startup.
You have a high level of expertise in your field and are able to identify promising business models. Ideally, you have a very good network in the industry and practical experience in deal structuring. You will also have an analytical view of potential new investments as well as of the affiliated companies you are looking after. They recognize the needs of the affiliated companies and can nevertheless enforce the interests of the shareholder.
They are highly committed, think entrepreneurially and are a “doer-guy”. All this puts you in a position to prioritize and execute your tasks properly even under pressure. They work independently and on their own responsibility, but also enjoy the work and the exchange in the team. Accordingly, you have an equally safe and friendly appearance.
We require fluent German and English knowledge, written and spoken.
We offer you an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic market environment and in an open-minded team.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, preferably by email, to email@example.com