We are looking for a curious and driven individual to join our Visionaries Club Investment Team as a full-time Summer Venture Intern / Entrepreneur in Residence in Berlin. This role will allow you to work in a young and highly entrepreneurial European venture firm backed by some of the world’s best entrepreneurs from the old and new economy.
Visionaries Club is a VC fund backed by leading entrepreneurs and family businesses investing in Seed and Early Growth stage – companies with a particular focus on the next big disruptors in B2B.
Your job responsibilities
- Be a member of the investment team: Source, evaluate and manage deals being an integral part of our entrepreneurial network and the broader operational team
- Get ahead of the next big disruption: Research and build expertise in themes around technology trends, conduct industry analyses and uncover ideas with the potential to turn entire industries upside-down
- Go hunting for the next unicorn: Conduct deep dives and gain in-depth understanding of businesses to project investment potential of leading tech firm
- Always put our entrepreneurs first: Ensure seamless operations, manage our deal pipeline, take responsibility for the interactions
- Outstanding degree (or in progress) from a top university
- Gathered first experience in dynamic work environments, such as startups
- Ideally strong digital or even coding skills
- Solid structuring and analytical abilities as well as good interpersonal skills
- You should be passionate about the digital early and growth stage sector and naturally curious to learn about new technologies
- You should be independent, hands-on, flexible, open-minded and fast
- Fluent in English (additional languages are a plus)
You’ll be working alongside the investment team and the Founding Partners in a truly unique environment within the startup community, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with us. Our office is located in the heart of Berlin right by Rosenthaler Platz.
If you feel that our Venture Intern/Entrepreneur in Residence position is a match for you please submit your resume to email@example.com with “Venture Intern” in the subject line. Contact Person: Marton Sarkadi-Nagy.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
If interested, please apply here.