The ANDRITZ GROUP is one of the world’s leading suppliers of plants, equipment and services for hydropower plants, the pulp and paper industry, the metalworking industry and the steel industry, as well as municipal and industrial solid-liquid separation. The headquarters of the listed international technology group, which employs around 25,800 people worldwide, is located in Graz, Austria. ANDRITZ operates more than 250 locations worldwide.
- Collaboration on global M & A projects (analysis and due diligence)
- Responsibility for individual phases of the transaction process
- Support in venture activities (eg startup evaluation, innovation and intrapreneurship activities)
- Support in the management of our internal startups
- Support for investment decisions in startups or venture capital funds as well as in the management of existing investments
- Carrying out company and market analyzes
- Preparation of Management Board and Supervisory Board documents
- Ongoing commercial master studies with focus on accounting, finance, strategic management or similar or ongoing technical master studies with a focus on industrial engineering, mechanical engineering or IT
- First relevant experience from internships (business consulting, auditing, corporate finance / M & A and venture capital)
- Very good German and English in spoken and written
- Very good knowledge of Powerpoint and Excel
- Intercultural interest and communication skills
- Analytical thinking, sense of proportion as well as proactive and independent work
- Commitment, willingness to learn, team spirit and flexibility
If interested, please apply here.