We are kicking off a search for an intern to join our office in Berlin. Sunstoneis one of Europe’s leading venture firms. We invest in early-stage consumer facing technology startups all across Europe. We were privileged to be early investors in European successes such as GetYourGuide, Boozt.com, Natural Cycles, Seriously, Prezi, Lillydoo and many more. We are based in Copenhagen 🇩🇰, Berlin 🇩🇪 and have recently opened an office in Paris 🇫🇷.
🎉We are now looking to hire an Intern for our office in Berlin. We are looking for someone available to start working between now and early March 2019, to help us find category defining consumer tech companies.
- Start date: between now and early March 2019
- Duration: 6–12 months
- Work place: Berlin, Mitte
Help us identify and invest in the next generation of teams building category defining consumer tech businesses
- You will identify entrepreneurs we should get to know and new companies we should reach out to
- You will help us qualify the large dealflow we receive and allocate our time to the right opportunities
- You will perform market research, competitor analysis, and due diligence on potential investments
- You will help build our presence and reputation in Berlin by e.g. attending/helping organize events and using any other mean you see fit
- You will be free to execute projects of your own design that help us and/or our portfolio companies
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, proficient German skills being a big plus, but not a must. We are a highly international firm spread across 3 locations and speak English internally
- A structured mind & strong analytical skills — we expect you to be able to switch effortlessly between analyzing granular data and juggling with abstract concepts.
- Flair & ingenuity — we are looking for a real “truffle hunter” 🐽💎 Great companies often come from unexpected sources. Surprise us!
- Curiosity — you’ll be looking at companies looking to transform areas ranging from food to entertainment, having a curious mind is absolutely key
- Determination, strong drive and the ability to self-direct — your work and time is inherently open-ended
We’re open to all types of educational backgrounds (engineering, business, finance, etc).
Our process has 3 stages.
- First, we’d like to review your CV. If you feel that some other links might help us to understand you better, you are welcome to add them. We’re asking you to fill out this private webform to submit your application
- Second, Levin will do short phone interviews with selected candidates
- Third, we’ll invite a few applicants to spend time with us in our office at Friedrichstrasse in Berlin
We look forward to hearing from you!