WHY STIHL. Because as an internationally successful family business and leading global brand in the field of chainsaws and power tools, we offer you all the prerequisites for personal and professional growth. Together with over 16,000 employees, we shape the future of STIHL in a time of digital transformation – with foresight and responsibility.
- Support in the identification of potential startup investments
- Addressing exciting startups
- Evaluate presentations and business plans of startups
- Conducting market and technology research (eg AI, Internet of Things, Robotics) as well as competitive analysis
- Support at startup events
- Study of a technical, scientific or business administration specialization
- Enthusiasm for innovation, startups and technology
- Very good German and English skills
- First experience in the startup environment is an advantage
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Independent and structured way of working
WE OFFER YOU THAT
- Exciting tasks await you, which you can actively help shape – sometimes in international project teams. Moreover, we work across disciplines – each team member can contribute with his strengths to success and good coexistence.
- Anyone who wants to take on responsibility early on and will be supported accordingly. In doing so, we value a high quality standard and expert discussion. We give space for the development of new ideas and offer internal and external further education.
- In addition, we are able to offer you a high degree of personal planning security: In addition to an attractive compensation package, you benefit from good social benefits, flexible working hours and comprehensive health promotion.
- And not to be underestimated: We are a family business through and through – both in terms of our structures and our values. We promote an open, performance and employee-oriented leadership culture and attach great importance to personal contact.
If interested, please apply here.