Statkraft Ventures invests in start-ups that will drive fundamental change in the energy sector. Our team focuses on early-stage investments all over Europe and supports founders in becoming the market leader in their respective sector.
- Support the entire venture capital investment processes, including deal-sourcing, due diligence and start-up support
- Conduct research projects
- Attend pitches and industry events
- Operational support including maintaining databases and automating processes along the VC value-chain
- Ongoing university studies with a strong academic record, preferably with major in engineering, sciences, IT, economics, business or finance
- Previous work experience in management consulting, investment research, tech start-ups or similar roles
- Demonstrated ability to work in a structured, independent and result-oriented manner
- Commercial mindset and high level of interest in businesses and investing
- Detail-oriented and perseverant self-starter
- Fluent in English
- Eligible to work in Germany
Statkraft Ventures offers:
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- Positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- Diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Due to the pandemic remote work/home office might be required at times during the internship. Candidates will be present in the office for onboarding.
If interested, please apply here.