SIX Fintech Ventures is the venture capital arm of SIX Group AG, based in Zurich, Switzerland. We invest in early-stage Fintech start-ups that are relevant to the Swiss and global financial ecosystem. We are looking for a Trainee to join our investment team for 3 to 6 months (start date asap, to be mutually agreed). As a Trainee with us, you will become an integral member of our small team – you will play a significant role by supporting us in all aspects of our work and have the unique opportunity to get first-hand insight into the venture capital and startup ecosystem.
- Support in the sourcing and screening of new investments: analyzing and tracking both companies and sectors relevant to our investment mandate
- Perform due diligence on potential investments, including commercial, financial and operational analysis
- Conduct market research across a number of markets and sectors, performing deep-dives into specific segments and technologies
- Support in the preparation of Investment Committee documentation
- Help maintain our deal database, assist with tracking of portfolio company KPIs and work on ad-hoc internal projects
- You have a genuine passion for and good understanding of technology trends (especially those relating to Fintech), business models, start-ups as well as financial institutions
- You are about to complete a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Business or Engineering or have recently completed your studies
- Ideally, previous work experience (e.g. internship) in a start-up, consulting firm, Investment Banking or Venture Capital
- Have an analytical and pragmatic approach and are able to work in an autonomous, structured and result-oriented manner
- You are curious, humble, and team-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
If interested, please apply here.