SevenVentures is the investment arm of the ProSiebenSat.1 Group. As an intern in the Media Investment Team, you support your colleagues, among other things, in identifying suitable target markets for media investments and carry out independent analyzes of target companies. If you have a passion for innovation and the start-up scene and are interested in our day-to-day business, we look forward to your application!
This is what you can expect from us
- You support us in identifying suitable target markets for media investments
- You independently identify national and international investment targets and cooperation partners
- Your assistance in the creation of detailed market and competition analyzes is also part of your tasks
- The analysis of target companies (business model, strategy, positioning, market share, SWOT, scaling potential etc.) also fall under your area of responsibility
- You work on the creation of investment proposals and decision templates for the management / investment committee and support the investment managers
- The management of the interfaces to finance, legal and the internal media agency round off your job profile
You bring that with you
- You are studying or have a degree in economics with a focus on strategy, finance or marketing
- You bring your first practical experience in, for example, a management consultancy, strategy department, in business development or venture capital
- You have an understanding of business models, value chains, etc. in B2C markets
- You are characterized by an independent, careful and responsible way of working
- You are able to work in a team, have commitment and assertiveness
- Your passion for innovations, the start-up scene and (digital) business models can be found in everyday tasks
- You can safely handle MS Office applications (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Very good English skills round off your profile
We offer you that
- Get an insight into our business areas and expand your expertise in independent projects to prepare yourself for your career start
- Look forward to an open corporate culture, by “you” and without dress code in the dynamic environment of the media industry
- Work at modern equipped workplaces, benefit from our various special discounts from external partners and use our large range of sports on campus (including yoga, soccer or workouts)
- You have the option of completing both a voluntary internship and a compulsory internship with us as part of your university studies – appropriate remuneration is a matter of course for us
Entry date: August 1st, 2020 or later
Duration: at least 3 months
Find out more about us and apply within 5 minutes via our job portal. You can find out more about our application process here . We look forward to your application including cover letter !
You can now also apply by video. Simply use our application assistant.
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of the largest independent media companies in Europe. With our seven free TV channels, we are number 1 in Germany, both in the TV advertising market and among viewers. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of income. The group includes our classic and digital entertainment business, our program production and sales business as well as the NuCom Group’s commerce portfolio. ProSiebenSat.1 is headquartered in Unterföhring near Munich. The company was founded in October 2000 and today employs around 7,000 people worldwide.
If interested, please apply here.