Senovo is a Munich and Berlin-based venture capital company for early-stage financing with a focus on B2B SaaS investments across Europe. We invest in startups with first sales in late seed or early Series A rounds. We are particularly enthusiastic about innovations in the areas of process optimization, Industry 4.0 and data-based solutions.
Our investment team always needs the support of bright minds . Are you interested, committed and independent and want to take on challenging tasks? Do you want to be fully involved in the team from the beginning and deal with varied topics? Don’t you want to be prevented from taking the initiative and thinking along?
Then you have just found the perfect job for you! We now offer you a position as a working student (m / f / d) venture capital investment in Munich
- You support us in the analysis of potential investment opportunities by observing and examining new markets, companies and competitors
- You support us in due diligence activities
- You participate in investment recommendations
- You support the analysis and documentation of our deal flow
- You are a full part of a friendly and experienced team
- Work experience . You have already gained experience in other companies. You know how to analyze markets and products and you have experience in analytically demanding work environments.
- Entrepreneurship . You like to familiarize yourself with new topics independently and are enthusiastic about challenging tasks.
- Passion for the start-up scene. You are fascinated by start-ups, new business ideas and groundbreaking technologies.
- Working posture . You work efficiently and intelligently. You like flexibility and a free-spirited working atmosphere.
- Energy and communication . Energy, enthusiasm and good communication skills are your hallmarks. You break out of proven thinking patterns and surprise with interesting perspectives.
- Education . You are studying business administration, industrial engineering, computer science or a similar technology or business related course.
- Language skills . You are fluent in German and English.
- Laugh . You like to laugh.
- A remuneration corresponding to your training and experience
- Continuous use of approx. 10 hours a week (preferably Wednesday to Thursday)
- Long-term and enriching employment in a very experienced team
- A very pleasant working environment, central in Munich Schwabing, where you will gain a lot of valuable experience.
If interested, please apply here.