Role and responsibilities
– Sourcing startups
– Research and analyze market and industry trends to identify the best early stage
companies and founding teams
– Identify and reach out to promising startups within the technology vertical and beyond
– Review and evaluate startups from various sources Munich
– Supporting the accelerator deal flow process
– Coordinate the Plug and Play open-innovation-based deal flow and startup evaluation process together with our VC and corporate partners
– Support the organization of accelerator initiatives and engagement with pitch events, deal flow sessions and meetups
– Growing our VC partnerships and mentor network
– Support the organization of industry events
– Deep understanding of digital business models and the startup ecosystem.
– Enrolled at a top tier university, preferably in business administration, finance, computer science
or related fields. We also consider candidates with an excellent academic background in other fields.
– Previous internship experience of at least 3 months in venture capital, strategy-consulting, investment banking, private-equity, high-growth startups, or similar fast-paced environments.
– Available full time for at least 4 months
– Outstanding academic record and strong analytical abilities
– Excellent command of English, German is a helpful but not a requirement
– An outstanding ability to connect on a personal level and build professional relationships, ideally leading to an existing network in the European or American startup ecosystem
– Confidence in interactions with founders, and executives in the tech, VC and innovation ecosystem
– Strong drive and the ability to self-direct and organize – your work and time is open-ended by nature and you must be able to identify and execute on opportunities in a flexible environment with great autonomy
If interested, please apply here.