Plug and Play is one of the most active early stage investors in the world (Paypal, Dropbox, Lending Club, N26, etc.) and collaborates with 300+ industry leaders globally for corporate innovation. The Fintech team is looking for a Ventures Intern to support our dynamic team in the recently opened up office in Frankfurt am Main.
The position offers an unparalleled opportunity for both personal and professional growth in a supportive and prosperous environment. If you are interested in technology and would like to learn more about the Venture Capital and corporate innovation world, this is a position for you. Apply and join us as we unveil our agenda for Europe.
<< Duties and responsibilities >>
– Startup sourcing based on the requirements of corporate partners
– Source and evaluate new investment opportunities
– Support the due diligence process on investment opportunities
– Perform industry specific research on market and technological trends
– Participating in meetings with founders, corporates and partners
– Support our team with both internal and external events and meetups
<< Our requirements >>
– Currently studying or recently graduated (Bachelor) with an outstanding degree from a top university
– Excellent analytical, interpersonal and written communication skills
– Structured and independent approach to work
– Strong interest in technology and experience at a high growth startup, bank, management consulting firm or large
– Fluency in English (oral and written), German is a plus
– Available for 3 – 6 months starting in February / March 2019
<< What we offer >>
– Be part of Plug & Play – the biggest and fastest growing startup innovation platform globally with locations worldwide such as Silicon Valley, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Berlin, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, China and Japan
– Be at the forefront of innovation and get access to groundbreaking technologies
– Be part of a dynamic, international and open-minded team
– Get access to and communicate with international startups, investors and industry leaders
– Work in a vibrant and unique working environment
If interested, please apply here.