Are you a student or a young professional interested in venture capital and/or entrepreneurship?
During your internship at the NLA you will gather extensive experience in working with startups and entrepreneurs. Furthermore, you will assist our team in creating dealflow, pre-assessment of potential investments, as well as in mentoring our startups during the cohort with regards to scaling and funding. Moreover, you will immerse yourself in the logtech and mobility entrepreneurship ecosystem with the NLA, backed by NLA’s prestigious investors and corporate partners.
For three up to six months, interns will work 20 hours per week with several of the worldwide best logtech and mobility startups. Our interns will support NLA’s team members in social media, marketing, sales, web design, and more. During their time with the portfolio startups, interns will work with the founders on their projects and will have the opportunity to present their findings at the end of the internship.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Screening and scouting innovative new startups from the globe as well as digital innovative technologies and business models.
• Making pre-assessments and presenting of investment opportunities.
• Supporting the startups of NLA’s cohorts.
• Supporting NLA’s team in social media, marketing, sales, web design, and more.
• Helping in managing and fulfilling the expectations of NLA’s corporate partners/sponsors.
• Supporting the team in internal and external events and build, establish and develop the network to the startup eco-system.
• Ideally a university student or first professional experience with a degree in business administration.
• Interest in venture capital, corporate finance and in technology/software.
• Ideally exposure to the field of logistics and mobility.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
• Excellent German and English skills are a must.
• Creative, flexible, and a self-starter.
• Energetic and positive.
• Out of the box thinking.
What we offer you:
• Be part of a dynamic team and shape the future of the NLA, its startups and ecosystem.
• Compensation paid at the end of the internship.
If interested, please apply here.