Nauta Capital is a pan-European venture capital firm with more than €300+ million under management and a portfolio of over 40 companies. We’re passionate about backing ambitious companies that share our vision to create global disruptors, in large spaces, where technology has had limited impact.
We have teams in Barcelona, London, and Munich, and we invest in early-stage software companies with a single global thesis. We have backed technology disruptors such as Brandwatch, Scytl, Privalia, Social Point and GetApp among others.
We are currently recruiting an Investment Analyst Intern for the Munich office for 6 months starting as soon as possible. The Analyst Intern will be working closely with the Munich-based Investment Partner and Investment Associate assisting in the analysis of investment opportunities in the Enterprise Software space and generating insights through industry research.
We’d love to work with you in
- Researching software sectors and industries
- Screening markets for interesting investment opportunities
- Using your numerical skills to understand growth metrics
- Helping outstanding Entrepreneurs on their way to success
- Generating great returns for the Entrepreneurs, our co-investors and our LPs.
If interested, please apply here.