As part of our global investment team you will learn to work in global team structures and work on interdisciplinary teams. You will strongly be involved in project management and organizational tasks. This means that you will create presentations, prepare and evaluate data (markets, technologies, company profiles) and reports and support our investment activities in the performance materials space. You will manage and liaise with internal and external.
Who you are:
• You have a scientific (chemistry, physics) or engineering background (PhD preferred but not a must)
• You have a strong interest in translating science into tangible business cases
• You have the ability to quickly get on top of a topic
• Financial education and experience with startups is not a must but certainly a plus.
• You are a self-starter who is flexible, highly motivated, engaged, self-organized
• You possess strong communication skills and excellent English skills
• You are comfortable to work independently and to contribute your ideas
Duration: 6 months, starting in July 2017 (or later)