Holtzbrinck Ventures is one of Europe’s most successful VC funds and has been supporting companies such as Zalando, Flixbus, Lazada, Quandoo, and Wooga from the very early stages. Our Berlin office right in the heart of Germany’s vibrant Internet scene is looking for an entrepreneurial-driven and digital passionate person who wants to help us to identify the next digital blockbusters.
Your internship shall last a minimum of 12 weeks during which time you will get an insight into the way successful startups are built and why and how venture capitalists invest in them. During your time with us you will cover most of the following modules:
- Screening relevant media for attractive investment opportunities
- Developing data analyses, investment hypotheses and financial models for new investment areas
- Supporting investment managers in deal flow and business plan analyses
- Supporting investment manager in financial transactions and ongoing portfolio management
- Elaborating specific topics for internal knowledge database
- Outstanding academic track record,
- Practical experience in startups (preferred) or other relevant fields,
- Knowledge of and strong interest in the Internet market,
- Entrepreneurial intention / background,
- Charismatic, open, positive and winning personality,
- Analytical, facts-driven and pragmatic approach and can work independently,
- Strong communication skills,
- Proficient knowledge of English (some German helps but is not required).