Holtzbrinck Digital, one of Germany’s leading international Internet investors, is the internet investment holding company of the Holtzbrinck Publishing Group and unites strong digital and Internet brands under one roof. Holtzbrinck Digital focuses on four business areas: Digital Science, Digital Education, Digital Health and Digital Content.
To support our investment team in Munich, we are looking for a committed trainee for a period of three months (m / w / d).
- Analysis and evaluation of business plans and preparation of investment decisions
- Collaboration in M & A projects (company valuation, due diligence, etc.)
- Independent research, preparation and presentation of questions about markets, companies and trends
- Collaboration in the search and development of new business and product ideas
- Support for projects in our portfolio companies
- Study of economics, business informatics or business studies with a technical background or related subjects in the last section of the bachelor program or master / MBA
- First professional experience through relevant internships in the area of venture capital / private equity, management consultancy, strategy / corporate development or new media / start-up
- High affinity for digital business models
- Strong analytical skills
- High motivation
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Proficient in German and English
We offer our trainees (m / f / d) far-reaching design and development opportunities, short decision-making channels and high personal responsibility. Appropriate compensation, direct involvement in our team and intensive support are a matter of course for us.
Have we sparked your interest? Then apply online at karriere.holtzbrinck.com with your complete application (cover letter, CV, certificates) and your earliest possible starting date.
We are looking forward to your application!