We are heal capital, one of Europe’s leading dedicated investment funds focused on technology-enabled healthcare and digital health, supporting entrepreneurs with funding, expertise, and direct access to the healthcare system.
We believe in the convergence of technology and healthcare posing an outstanding opportunity for founders and investors alike, and are deeply convinced of the overall impact.
Building on this conviction, we are looking for a passionate new colleague to join our growing team as Investment Intern (m/f/d).
- Support our investment team by screening and evaluating new investment opportunities.
- Conducting primary research on new investment opportunities.
- Evaluating financial performance (key metrics, trends, capital needs), ensuring accuracy and validity of data, and running financial models.
- Creating reports analyzing the findings to present and discuss within the investment team.
- Researching various sectors and subsectors within our verticals, writing reports and providing any additional analysis support as needed.
- Help us to source new investment opportunities and partners.
- Financial or Business degree with a strong academic background and ideally first related experience in a VC, banking, or consulting environment.
- A comprehensive understanding of profit & loss, balance sheet, and cash flow statements.
- Deep interest in healthcare, technology, and entrepreneurship.
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and other Microsoft Office apps.
- Proven analytical and presentation skills are critical.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (German would be a plus).
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment handling multiple workstreams independently at any given time.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A tremendous market opportunity combined with a unique set-up with the German private health insurances (PKVs) as investors and Heartbeat Labs and Flying Health, references in digital health, as partners.
- Become part of one of Europe’s leading dedicated investment funds for digital health.
- Work with an innovative and dynamic team with many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Exposure to a wide range of funds management activities, from screening and evaluating investment opportunities to presenting them within your team.
We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your CV and all relevant working documents online.
IF interested, please apply here.