H.I. Capital is looking to hire a motivated Venture Capital Intern to join its investment team in Zurich.
About H.I. Capital:
H.I. Capital is a hands-on investment fund which helps its portfolio companies grow by supporting them on their toughest challenges and providing access to its large network of domain experts and business leaders. We invest in start-ups across Europe with a focus on high-growth B2B technology and primarily in companies raising their Seed, Series A or Series B rounds.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Active deal sourcing and screening of new investment opportunities and presentation to the team
- Forming new investment hypotheses based on industry research
- Supporting the team in the investment process
- Supporting the portfolio companies and participation in company events
This represents a unique opportunity to get first-hand insights into the European Venture Capital and Start-up ecosystems. As part of a small team, you will gain exposure to both the investment and operational processes of a venture fund and its portfolio companies. We offer a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment, where you will be given the chance to learn, build your network and accelerate your career in the technology ecosystem.
It will be a paid internship (3,600CHF / month) and there is the opportunity to join the team through our analyst track after a successful internship.
- You are available for a minimum of 4 months
- You have a passion for technology and investing and you are familiar with Venture Capital
- You are proactive, a self-starter but also a team player
- You have a high degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
- You are a strong communicator and enjoy networking
- You are fluent in English and in 1 other European language (preferably German)
- You are studying or have studied at a top university and achieved outstanding academic results
Please send us the following:
- Short paragraph outlining why you are interested in joining H.I. Capital as an Investment Intern
- Short paragraph describing a startup that is of interest to you right now and why
If interested, please apply here.