Global Founders Capital is a $1BN+ globally oriented, stage agnostic Venture Capital fund that empowers gifted entrepreneurs worldwide. With eleven offices worldwide, GFC brings a deep understanding of the global markets and an ability to support the international development of companies.
Global Founders Capital is a fund ‘by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs’. Over the past two decades, we have backed over five hundred entrepreneurs worldwide. Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack, Eventbrite, Canva, Away Travel, HomeAway, Zalando, Revolut, Funding Circle, Lazada, Traveloka, Trivago, Jumia, HelloFresh, and Delivery Hero represent a few of our global successes.
Global Founders Capital is currently looking for an intern to support their early stage investment team in Berlin starting end of August or beginning of September for a minimum of 8 weeks.
- A fast-paced working environment in one of the fastest acting VCs globally
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- Opportunity to gain incredible insights into the global startup ecosystem and VC world
- Searching for and proposing new investment targets
- Performing industry landscape and technology evaluations
- Conducting market sizing and competitor research
- Building financial models to stress test unit economics
- Executing due diligences and conducting analysis on company materials
- Participating in calls & meetings with founders
- You are studying for or have an outstanding degree from a top university
- You have a proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
- You have previous work experience from a start-up, top-tier consulting firm, investment bank or venture capital fund
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set with a keen interest in start-ups and technology displayed through deep knowledge and, if applicable, previous start-up work experience
- You can effectively work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- You have a high degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
- You are team-oriented and ambitious
If interested, please apply here.