Founders drive incredible opportunity in the world, and we are their greatest advocates. That’s because our team has built multi-billion dollar technology businesses from scratch and has thrived through all the twists and turns of entrepreneurship along with it. Over the past two decades, we have backed over five hundred entrepreneurs worldwide. Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack, Eventbrite, Canva, Away Travel, HomeAway, Zalando, Revolut, Funding Circle, Lazada, Traveloka, Trivago, Jumia, HelloFresh and Delivery Hero represent a few of our global successes. Global Founders Capital invests out of seventeen offices worldwide. https://www.globalfounders.vc.
We are currently looking for an intern to support the early-stage investment team in Berlin starting February 2020 or later for a minimum of 10 weeks.
- An incredibly fast-paced environment in one of the fastest acting VCs globally
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating team
- Involvement in investment processes from end-to-end
- Opportunity to gain incredible insights into the global startup ecosystem and VC world
- Exposure to the hottest early-stage deals in Central Europe AND Silicon Valley
- Deal sourcing
- Due diligence (market sizing, competitor research, technology evaluations, unit economics stress tests, product demos, etc.)
- E2E involvement in deals
- Participation in calls and meetings with founders
- Ownership of an entire part of our work flow
- You are ridiculously ambitious and shine with a “can-do” attitude
- You either know everything about the startup landscape already or want dive deep into the eco-system to learn everything
- You are studying for or have completed a degree from a top university and rank in the top percentiles of your peer group
- You have absolutely proven yourself in impressive previous internships (start-up, software, consulting, investment banking, etc.)
- A big plus, but not necessary: You know a lot about tech and software and know how to code
If interested, please apply here.