Global Founders Capital (CrunchBase, AngelList) is a $1BN+ globally oriented, stage agnostic Venture Capital fund that empowers gifted entrepreneurs worldwide. With offices in Berlin, Munich, San Francisco, London, Paris, and Beijing, GFC brings a deep understanding of the global markets and an ability to support the international development of companies.
Global Founders Capital is a fund ‘by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs’. We’ve had a history of success and the partners in the fund have built/backed over 10 billion dollar companies such as eBay, Linkedin, Facebook, DeliveryHero, Canva and many other successful Internet ventures.
GFC is now looking for an intern to support the Berlin team.
- Searching for and proposing new investment targets
- Performing industry landscape evaluations
- Conducting market sizing and competitor research
- Building financial models to stress test unit economics
- Participating in meetings with founders
- Conducting analysis on company materials
- You are studying or have an outstanding degree from a top university
- You have a proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set with a keen interest in start-ups and technology displayed through deep knowledge and, if applicable, previous start-up work experience
- Ideally, you have previous work experience in a start-up, top-tier consulting firm, Investment Banking or Venture Capital
- You can effectively work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- You have a high degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
- You are team oriented and ambitious
- A fast-paced working environment with challenges that let you grow day by day
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- Opportunity to join the team full-time for top performers
We at Rocket’s Recruitment Team recruit for this open role on behalf of the company and would be happy to receive your application in English.
We´re looking forward to receiving your application!
If interested, please apply here.