Entrepreneur First was founded in 2011 by Alice Bentinck and Matt Clifford with the aim of enabling the world’s most ambitious people to become founders. Today we are the world’s leading talent investor: we invest time and money in outstanding individuals, helping them find a co-founder, develop an idea, and start a technology company from scratch.
Across our programmes in Europe and Asia, to date we have helped over 1,200 individuals build more than 200 companies, with a total valuation of $1.5 billion. EF’s companies have been funded by many of the leading venture investors in Europe, Asia and Silicon Valley. Our major exits to date include Magic Pony Technology which was acquired by Twitter for a reported $150m only 18 months after the Founders met on the EF programme.
EF itself is backed by some of the world’s best investors, including the founders of LinkedIn, DeepMind and PayPal and runs cohorts in London, Singapore, Hong Kong, Berlin, Paris and Bangalore.
What you’ll do
This is a rare opportunity to be part of the local EF Berlin team, with exposure to the world’s most ambitious and talented individuals. You will support the EF Berlin team in getting everything up and running in a short time frame. You will work closely with experienced operations professionals with a variety of backgrounds, who are invested in helping you develop your career.
From reaching out to talented candidates, to organizing events and liaising with our global team in London, Singapore and Hong Kong, you’ll have exposure to a wide and meaningful set of tasks. No two days will be the same. You’ll also help to build and maintain our local culture, a critical success factor for us as we scale across the world.
Who you are
This role will suit an early career professional, either recently graduated or considering a career change after a few years. You will want exposure to high growth start-ups, venture capital investment, operations and / or technology. You will reflect the following:
- You enjoy working as part of a team
- You pride yourself on your clear communication skills
- You’re an infinite learner, keen to learn from your colleagues and encouraged by the challenge of being part of a newly formed office
- You understand the power of well-organised operations and enjoy making things work smoothly
- You are comfortable handling unknown or changing priorities at short notice
- You like to take initiative and are a strong problem-solver
- You have some solid operational experience, and are used to taking ownership of tasks, including analytical or critical thinking
- You are connected to or have strong interest in the entrepreneurial/start-up scene in Berlin
AT EF you’ll get to:
- Surround yourself with the world’s smartest and most exceptional individuals and have the opportunity to work in an institution that can change the way the most ambitious people think about their careers.
- Supercharge your learning – you’ll have a very steep learning curve and work alongside a talented, ambitious, and committed team.
- Embed yourself within the EF network – we work with the best founders and investors in the region
Remuneration and term
This is a paid position on a 6 month term.
If interested, please apply here.