ECAPITAL entrepreneurial Partners AG is an entrepreneur-led venture capital company based in Münster. Since 1999, we actively support innovative entrepreneurs in promising sectors. We invest nationwide in companies in the early and later stage phases, which develop new technologies in the areas of software / IT, cleantech, new materials and industry 4.0 and successfully market them worldwide. With six funds managed by us, we are among the top 10 independent VC companies in Germany. In order to support our investment team in Münster, we are looking for a minimum of 3 months, preferably 6-12 months an
intern / in venture capital,
your main focus at eCAPITAL:
- Active project work in our investment team
- Identification, evaluation and analysis of potential investments
- Market and competition analyzes in the context of investment decisions
- Research and analyze market and industry trends to proactively identify high-potential companies
- Analysis and processing of business plans
- Creation of decision templates and presentations for internal and external use
- Enrollment in a first-class university program in the field of finance, economics or technology with very good academic achievements
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Economic background, especially good understanding of business and revenue models as well as the underlying cost structures
- The ability to work independently and proactively, as well as having fun solving complex problems
- Team-oriented attitude with high commitment and motivation
- First practical experience from internships in the areas of strategy consulting, investment banking, corporate finance, private equity or venture capital or operationally in a startup
- Very good knowledge of common MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Very good German and English skills
In return, we offer you the chance to gain experience in an independent VC company in a dynamic environment. If you are interested in contributing your commitment to a highly motivated, entrepreneurial team and accompanying and supporting visionary but result-oriented founders in partnership, then we would like to get to know you.
Your informative documents should preferably be sent to us as a PDF.
Please apply here.