We are looking for an Intern – Venture Capital (m/f/d) starting in February 2020, for a time frame of 6 months, to join our young and entrepreneurial team.
As a team member in our office in Hamburg, you will support our investment team in the following tasks:
- Screening and evaluating of technology startups
- Technology deep dives on topics of interest
- Preparation of investment documents
- Further support in the investment process (due diligence, term sheets, etc.)
This internship will be a great opportunity for you to acquire new skills and knowledge in the latest technology trends and the Startup and Venture Capital ecosystem, while working in a young, dynamic and fun environment.
You have at least completed your fourth semester with outstanding results and have solid technical and business analysis skills. You are interested in new technologies, startups, and entrepreneurship. Furthermore, you have the following skills and experiences:
- Very good English, spoken & written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Previous experience with modern developer tools and practices
- Previous experience in startups, venture capital and/or computer science is a plus
On a personal level, you convince through:
- Team working skills and flexibility
- Performance-oriented work ethics, commitment and capacity to work autonomously
- Willingness to learn and intellectual curiosity
DTCP is an investment management group with c. $1.7 billion assets under management and advisory from Deutsche Telekom and other institutional investors, and a portfolio of over 60 companies. The group is dedicated to providing venture and growth capital, private equity investments, and advisory services to the technology, media and telecommunication sectors.
If interested, please apply here.