Digital+ Partners (www.dplus.partners) is a growth equity fund focused on investing in high-growth B2B technology companies. Our aim is to invest in companies with best-in-class technologies and help scale them into global digital leaders. Digital+ is active in Germany and internationally with a particular focus on companies in the IndustrialTech and FinTech verticals. We differentiate ourselves through our deep B2B domain expertise and a unique, global corporate network.
Digital+ Partners successfully closed a USD 400m growth equity fund in July 2018, backed by leading family offices, corporate and institutional investors from across Europe and internationally. We are a team of 12 investment professionals, based in Munich and Frankfurt, with backgrounds in technology investing, corporate strategy and operations in Europe, the U.S. and Asia.
We are always searching for Associate Interns to join our Munich and Frankfurt offices working as part of our investment teams helping to contribute to the success of the firm.
- Support investment team in sourcing and due diligence of new investment opportunities
- Work alongside portfolio company deal teams and management teams on key value-creation initiatives
- Develop reports on specific emerging technologies trends to present internally to investment team
- Support broader team in day-to-day operations and other firm-related projects
- Passionate about new technologies, start-ups and working together with entrepreneurs
- Excellent academic track-record from leading university in 2rd year of Bachelor or thereafter
- Previous work experience in strategy consulting, investment banks and firms, M&A boutiques, start-ups or technology companies
- Highly analytical with strong communication skills
- Strong team player, self-motivated and able to drive own projects independently
- Fluent in English and German
Please reach out to Christine Peter (email@example.com, +49 69 907 2019 44) for further information or to apply for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If interested, please apply here.