Digital+ Partners (www.dplus.partners) is a growth equity fund focused on investing in high-growth B2B technology companies. Our aim is to invest in companies with best-in-class technologies and help scale them into global digital leaders. Digital+ is active in Germany and internationally with a particular focus on companies in the IndustrialTech and FinTech verticals. We differentiate ourselves through our deep B2B domain expertise and a unique, global corporate network.
Digital+ Partners successfully closed a USD 400m growth equity fund in July 2018, backed by leading family offices, corporate and institutional investors from across Europe and internationally. We are a team of 12 investment professionals, based in Munich and Frankfurt, with backgrounds in technology investing, corporate strategy and operations in Europe, the U.S. and Asia.
We are always searching for Associate Interns to join our Munich and Frankfurt to support the investment team on data strategy and digitization of processes.
- Conceptualize and develop data strategy and IT solutions to digitize and scale up current sourcing and due diligence processes based on a data-driven approach
- Review large amounts of data (from internal and external/public sources) and generate insights including patterns and anomalies in the dataset
- Work alongside investment professionals and deal teams on analyzing signals and finding meaningful correlations
- Select, test and challenge tools to support data driven sourcing, build first MVPs and present results to investment team
- Passionate about new technologies, start-ups and working together with entrepreneurs
- Excellent academic track-record in IT-related study field (completed undergraduate is a minimum requirement) in the field of IT with first experience in data science, machine learning or similar area
- Previous work experience in start-ups or technology companies helpful
- Highly analytical and strong team player, but also self-motivated and able to drive project forwards independently when required
- Fluent in English, conversational German (optional)
Please reach out to Christine Peter (firstname.lastname@example.org / +49 69 9072019 44) for further information or to apply for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!