As the Corporate Venture Capital arm of Deutsche Bahn AG, we are a strategic partner for relevant start-ups worldwide, offering them access to capital, knowledge and a global network.
We invest in start-ups that develop new technologies for mobility and transport of the future.
At the earliest possible date, we are looking for a working student job for the DB Digital Ventures GmbH in Berlin.
- You support Deutsche Bahn Digital Ventures in internal and external communication
- You create editorial content for various internal and external channels and take care of them
- You agree with other digital initiatives of DB on the planned content
- You interact with the community on the social media platforms
- You research new trends and work on these topics according to your target group
- You support the team in the conception and implementation of different design themes
- You prepare Powerpoint presentation and create posters / pictures, etc. for the DB Digital Ventures
- You are studying for a bachelor or master degree in communication design, journalism, media studies or similar.
- It is easy for you to describe complex topics in a simple and straightforward way
- You have very good knowledge of the English language spoken and written
- You like being up to date about new technologies and business models
- You master Office products and can handle Indesign and Photoshop
- You are an inspirational personality and are interested in the startup scene
If interested, please apply here.