btov is a European venture capital firm, managing about EUR 375m in institutional funds, partner funds and direct investments of private investors. btov teams in St.Gallen, Berlin, Munich and Luxemburg jointly with seasoned entrepreneurs back Start-ups with teams willing to make the difference.
btov is among the largest and oldest venture capital firms in Europe. Founded in 2000, originally as online matching platform named “BrainsToVentures”, btov has pioneered venture capital investment solutions for private, corporate and institutional investors. We share their risk since we invest significantly in our funds and have “skin in the game”. It is our goal to become the leading venture capital firm and venture capital service provider in Europe in the next decades.
Our Digital Tech portfolio companies have the potential to transform large industries and to become market-leading internet businesses. The most renowned investments include Blacklane, DeepL, Facebook, Finanz-check, Flaconi, Foodspring, ORCAM, Raisin, SumUp, Volocopter and XING.
These will be your tasks
- Active deal sourcing and screening of new investment opportunities, presentation to the team
- Preparation of industry research in order to form new investment hypotheses
- Support of our team in the investment process (business identification, evaluation and due diligence activities)
- Support of portfolio companies, participation in company meetings and presence at events
You’re offering these qualifications
- You have completed the fourth semester of your studies in business, economics, computer science, or with a technical background and achieved outstanding academic results
- Experience in a start-up, private equity fund, consulting firm, investment bank, or corporate
- Passion for entrepreneurship and solid understanding of digital business models
- You are team-oriented, motivated, committed, proactive and capable to work independently
- Superb social skills and humour
- Fluent spoken and written German and English
- Excellent MS Office skills, specifically with regards to Excel and PowerPoint
If interested, please apply here.