btov Partners is a European venture capital firm managing institutional funds, partner funds and direct investments of private investors. With investment teams in Digital and Industrial Tech, btov invests EUR 50m per year in high growth companies with ticket sizes from EUR 0.25m to 3.5m. Over multiple financing rounds, we increase our commitment up to EUR 10m. With offices in Berlin, Munich and St. Gallen, the firm has more than EUR 420m in assets under management.
Our Digital Tech portfolio companies have the potential to transform large industries and to become market-leading internet businesses. The most renowned investments include Blacklane, DeepL, Facebook, FINANZCHECK.de, Flaconi, Foodspring, ORCAM, Raisin, SumUp, Volocopter and XING. We are currently investing a EUR 75m early-stage fund as well as a EUR 35m growth fund and are looking for talent to join our team.
- You have completed the fourth semester of your studies in computer science, business, economics, or with a technical background and achieved outstanding academic results
- Experience in high-performance environments (ideally in a start-up, VC or tech company)
- Passion for entrepreneurship and a solid understanding of digital business models
- You are team-oriented, motivated, committed, proactive and capable to work independently
- Superb social skills and humour
- Fluent spoken and written German and English, a third language is a plus
- Active deal sourcing and screening of investment opportunities, presentation to the team
- Preparation of industry research in order to form new investment hypotheses
- Support in the investment process (business identification, evaluation, due diligence)
- Support in portfolio management (this will include fund reporting and operational support in the fields of finance, marketing, HR and strategy)
- Represent btov Partners at local and international events and conferences
If interested, please apply here.