Atlantic Food Labs is a place where new food companies are built. We care about food & health and seek to make a long-lasting impact. We surround ourselves with extraordinary startups and entrepreneurs that pre-define the way we eat and live healthy in the near and far future. In order to boost the success of our portfolio companies, we are actively looking for interns within the following fields:
- Business Development
- Sales & Operations
- Company building & venture capital
What we offer:
- High-growth, fast-paced food startups with steep learning curve and flat hierarchies
- Great networking opportunities within all of Atlantic Food Labs‘ portfolio companies
- High degree of creative freedom and exciting challenges
- You will own entire projects from start to finish and take over responsibility from day 1
- Enthusiasm, motivation, self-reliance.
- Love for food, health and nutrition.
- Strong results at university within Business Administration or Economics (desired), degree courses such as Biotechnology, Microbiology, Food Engineering or related fields are a plus.
- Analytical – ability to convert analysis into insights, sustainable strategies, and actionable plans
- Strong communication and influencing skills – clear, concise, and persuasive in style
- You speak English fluently (C1), German is a plus
As an Intern you will be part of the team and get first hand experiences what working in a start up means. Together with highly motivated and talented founders and colleagues you will work for the young companies and create real value. You will get responsibility and will work on some projects individually. At the same time you get unique learning experiences through the vibrant atmosphere and the outstanding people around you. Your advantage of an application to Atlantic Food Labs is having the chance to meet various companies to find a position that matches both your personality and your interests and to tremendously expand your network.
If interested, please apply here.