As a Venture Capital & Company Building Intern at Atlantic Food Labs, you will be an integer part of our core team. You will help us analyze new fields of exploration such as alternative proteins, the human microbiome or software enabled food technology and consequently help us launch, invest in and accelerate the best food & health start-ups in the European ecosystem.
Your internship shall last a minimum of 12 weeks during which you will get an insight into the way successful startups are built and why and how venture capitalists invest in them.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively research and analyze market and industry trends to identify the best early stage companies and founding teams as well as develop your own investment theses
- Support our team with our company building process, deal flow and business plan analyses
- Represent AFL at relevant events, build your own network and screen for new opportunities
- Elaborate specific topics for internal knowledge database
- An outstanding academic track record (Bachelor – minimum 4th term /Master) in either Business Administration, Economics, Food Science, Biology or Chemistry
- Practical experience in startups, consulting, banking or VC (Business/Economics degrees only)
- Knowledge of and strong interest in nutrition, sustainability, health and entrepreneurship
- A charismatic, open, positive and winning personality
- Analytical, facts-driven and pragmatic approach with ability to work independently
- You speak English fluently, German is a plus
What we have to offer:
- A dynamic team with flat hierarchies and a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- The chance to meet and work with extraordinary founders
- A structured internship program with a steep learning curve and a high degree of creative freedom
- Great networking opportunities within all of Atlantic Food Labs‘ portfolio companies
- The opportunity to join one of our portfolio companies after your internship
If interested, please apply here.