Scout24 is one of the leading digital companies in Germany. With ImmoScout24, an online platform for residential and commercial real estate, we bring together owners, agents, tenants, and buyers to make complex decisions easy – and we have been doing so for more than 20 years. With around 14 million users per month, ImmoScout24 is the market leader for digital real estate marketing and search.
At Scout24 you can expect to find a diverse & inclusive community of pro-active individuals who make a strong team. Together we drive forward innovative ideas in an agile environment. This is how ideas become reality.
What do you want to achieve with us?
We believe: Not only your ideas, but also you as a person will grow best with a motivated team in a successful company. Success develops together.
We would like to welcome an engaged and dedicated Head of Group Strategy and M&A (m/w/d) to join our company. We offer a chance to join an agile environment, to work with senior business leaders on high impact strategic initiatives and to make a difference in one of Europe’s leading digital platform businesses.
The Business Development and Strategy team is leading strategic business initiatives across Scout24. This includes both organic growth initiatives and M&A for ImmobilienScout24 and the development of the main strategic guidance closely supporting the CEO and the management board.
Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting the development of the Scout24 strategy and its main vertical Immobilienscout24 including implementation and communication (internal alignment with capital markets and IR comms, customers, other stakeholders)
- Group-wide market and competitive intelligence, synthesizing implications for Scout24 strategy and driving relevant initiatives
- Creating screenings and evaluations of investment opportunities in close collaboration with the leadership community at Scout24
- Generating and executing M&A deals to support the growth of ImmobilienScout24 in Germany and Austria
- Planning and supporting due diligence processes, including the evaluation of business plans and risks, the development of financial models, indicative valuations and the creation of decision documents for the Executive Board
- Leading post-deal value creation jointly with respective business leaders
- Inspiring the team and the departments across the company by identifying new and relevant growth drivers or accelerator opportunities
- Building, developing and leading the Business Development & Strategy team.
Who will love this job:
- Completed studies with preference in business / management, IT or engineering
- Relevant work experience, preferably with experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Top-Management Consulting or an M&A/Strategy/Business Development role for a leading digital business
- Track record in successfully delivering high-impact business projects and/or M&A deals
- Very strong analytical capabilities
- Strong conceptual skills, proven experience in problem solving and story lining paired with ability to drive effective communication across departments/stakeholders
- Someone who wants to understand business models and iterate them
- Entrepreneurial thinking and executing
- Fluent in English and in German
What you can expect from us:
For 20 years now we are an agile, dynamic and multicultural company. Talents can make a difference and support our customer every single day. What awaits you:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- Personal development trough individual trainings, language courses, workshops and seminars
- Personal Benefits, such as price reduction at the gym or the cafeteria
- Fresh fruits every day and of course free drinks
- We celebrate achievements together with: team events, summer festival and Christmas party
- We are a dog-friendly office
- High-end tech equipment to be a digital native
If interested, please apply here.