With a total investment of more than 50 million euros and more than 85,000 investors, Companisto (companisto.com) is the market leader for online investments in startups. We offer investors the opportunity to participate in innovative technology startups – professional, timely and transparent. By autumn 2018, we will enable our investors for the first time to invest in Companisto with genuine equity investments. The equity financing rounds are aimed at start-ups with a capital requirement of approximately 3 to 10 million euros. To support our team in Berlin, we are now looking for a head of investment / head of investment department. With the equity investments, we offer a professional Financing opportunity for startups and growth companies. For this we are looking for a venture capital specialist who checks deals with his team, negotiates the investment terms and maintains our relationships with VCs and other professional investors. Breaking new ground. Be a pioneer. That’s where you go. We are looking forward to your application.
- Responsible for selecting the entire deal flow on Companisto Leading
our high-performance investment unit to achieve set goals
- Analysis and due diligence of promising investment targets
- Negotiation and closing of the investment contracts – often in consultation with professional co-investors
- Build and maintain our networks in the venture capital industry
- Ongoing dialogue on the further development of management and department heads
If interested, please apply here.