For our location Unterföhring near Munich we are looking for:
Investment Director (m / w / d)
That awaits you with us
- You are responsible for the portfolio management of the NuCom Group and M & A projects
- You act as a trusted sparring partner for the management teams of the investments and work with them on equal terms
- You support the development of the strategies of our portfolio companies and, together with the respective management, ensure their implementation and the connection to the right KPIs
- You will be supporting the top strategic projects and initiatives and driving growth through the network of NuCom, ProSiebenSat.1 and General Atlantic
- Together with our portfolio companies, you identify and analyze potential cooperation and investment projects for profit potential and profitability and continuously monitor the relevant markets
- In M & A projects, you conduct independent negotiations of complex contracts in coordination with all relevant interfaces (legal, tax, etc.), steer the consultants and represent NuCom in committees
- As the Director, you take professional and disciplinary leadership responsibilities within the Investment Management team, driving the ongoing development of the team
You bring that with you
- You have a very good master degree
- You have sound professional experience in a leading strategy consultancy or in the M & A environment with a focus on digital / online
- You are interested in fast growing companies, new markets and the startup industry
- You bring excellent analytical skills with good understanding of numbers and their interpretation
- You have a high emotional intelligence and bring good coaching and connecting skills
- In addition, you already have experience in leading a team
- You can confidently present and moderate
- Very good Excel knowledge and experience in Business Case Modeling complete your profile
- Proper English skills are a matter of course for you
- You have a convincing appearance and bring a lot of energy, passion and creativity
We offer you that
- We want to become the # 1 omnichannel platform for Consumer Services and Lifestyle Brands in Europe. Our diversified portfolio includes leading brands such as Verivox, Parship, Mydays, Jochen Schweizer or Flaconi, which we distribute through various channels.
- We are a subsidiary of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE, one of the leading European media companies and Germany’s largest TV broadcaster. With the support of the media power and expertise of ProSiebenSat.1, we have created a unique value creation platform with a strong track record.
- OUR USP: We offer a unique combination of content, commerce and operational excellence that explains and drives the excellence of our portfolio.
- OUR GOAL: We are shaping Europe’s digital landscape by combining operational know-how, our synergies with the ProSiebenSat.1 Group and our investment expertise.
- OUR TEAM: We create valuable momentum for our portfolio companies with a passionate, energetic and collaborative team.
Learn more about us and apply within 5 minutes via our job portal. You can find more about our application process here . We are looking forward to your application!
About NuCom Group
In the NuCom Group, ProSiebenSat.1 bundles the Group’s commerce business. The NuCom Group’s investment portfolio consists of companies and brands that are market leaders in their segments. These include Amorelie, billiger-mietwagen.de, Flaconi, Jochen Schweizer mydays Group, EinkaufPortal, moebel.de, Parship Elite Group, Stylight, Verivox and Windstar Medical. The NuCom Group generated over € 650 million in sales in 2017 and employed 1,600 people. Through the combination of organic growth in investments and other strategic acquisitions, NuCom Group plans to become Europe’s leading omnichannel platform for consumer services and lifestyle brands.
The ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of the largest independent media houses in Europe. With our seven free-TV channels, we are the number one in Germany, both in the TV advertising market and in the audience. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. The Group includes our classic and digital entertainment business, our program production and distribution business, and NuCom Group’s commerce portfolio. The headquarters of ProSiebenSat.1 is Unterföhring near Munich. The company was founded in October 2000 and today employs approximately 6,500 people worldwide.
If interested, please apply here.