Speedinvest is a European venture capital fund with €400M+ AUM and more than 40 investment professionals working from Berlin, London, Munich, Paris, Vienna and San Francisco. Employing a sector-focused investment structure, we fund innovative early-stage technology startups in the areas of Fintech, Digital Health, Consumer Tech, Network Effects, Deep Tech and Industrial Tech. Speedinvest actively deploys its global network and dedicated team of more than 20 in-house operational experts to support our 140+ portfolio companies, including with US market expansion.
Over the years, we’ve made our mark in Fintech. We have been repeatedly ranked as the most active European Fintech investors and achieved a leadership position in that area. We have successfully invested in Fintech companies such as WeFox, Tide, Luko, Billie and Curve.
About the Position
As an Associate you will be an integral part of the Fintech team, represent Seed Fintech in the DACH region and support Partners and Principals in origination, due diligence, execution and portfolio support, among other.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Learn the fundamentals of early stage venture capital investing
- Gain in depth understanding of the Fintech landscape and develop theses in the space
- Be an integral part of our investment team, supporting Partners and Principals in all aspects of their work
- Represent the Fintech Seed team in the DACH region
- Originate, screen, analyze and track startups relevant to our investment strategy
- Provide support throughout our due diligence efforts
- Monitor and add value to our portfolio companies in operational, strategic and fundraising matters
- Outstanding academic track record from a top tier University
- Min. 2 years of work experience in a startup, fintech or product role (international exposure is a plus)
- Prior VC experience is a benefit but not a must
- Strong communication, interpersonal and social skills
- Analytical skills, design thinking mindset
- Fluent in English and German
- Desire to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization and a passion to work in technology and venture capital
- A “can-do” attitude, strong drive and willingness to learn
- Dedicated work ethic and commitment to an outcome-oriented environment
What we offer to you
- Opportunity to work in a successful, innovative European VC Fund within an international team
- Exposure to ambitious founders and their startups
- Support for continuous learning
Full-time position is based in Berlin.
If you want to work with European startups and are passionate about making an impact, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send your resume here.
Speedinvest believes in equal opportunities for everyone and encourages diversity and inclusion. We want to encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds to apply to the Venture Capital world. We process all applications without regard to gender, nationality, race, color, religion, age, disability status, sexual orientation or marital status.
IF interested, please apply here.