KEEN Venture Partners (https://www.keenventurepartners.com/) is a radically human
venture capital firm investing in fast growing scale-ups predominately in Series A and B
based in London and Amsterdam. Our first fund is well capitalized and led by a very
experienced team. The team has the ambition to establish a second fund in the near future.
Our investment ideas are based on fundamental trends in specific areas of technology, areas where we can make a real contribution with our experience and network including data intelligence, software services and digital transacting.
KEEN invests time first, money later. Our approach is to start by sharing our network,
experience and capabilities well before any investment possibility arises. We believe getting to know each other, gaining trust and proving demonstrable value, are the foundations for a long-term relationship.
Keen is looking to add an Associate to their Amsterdam-based team. This is an opportunity for exceptional people who can take on significant responsibility quickly. We seek someone who is personal, personable, and has a good sense of humor.
• Build your own network with entrepreneurs, venture capital peers, advisors and industry experts to create your own ‘funnel’ of opportunities;
• Evaluate investment opportunities and develop investment recommendations
• Independently drive aspects of due diligence processes required to support investment
• Take ownership of various facets of deal execution: manage due diligence, negotiation, documentation and workstream co-ordination
• Support portfolio companies together with broader team.
• An exceptional record of academic achievement, with a relevant degree in Business
Studies, Economics, Corporate Finance, Information Science, Computer Engineering or similar
• Experience in high growth tech business or top tier strategy consulting (2+ years)
• A passion for consumer and enterprise technology and a good understanding of the European start-up scene with your own strong and diverse network
• A curious mind with distinctive and proven analytical abilities and great attention to
• It’s a plus, if you have already had entrepreneurial experiences (e.g. founding or being part of the early stages of a start-up) or made investments
• Fluent English, additional languages a plus.
Please send your CV and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org